Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Waterslide Party


This past Saturday Leyton had an early birthday celebration with a few friends.  His birthday is not until the end of July but, it was the only Saturday we had free this month.  The day sort of crept up on us and I wasn't as fully prepared as I was with his Lego party.  But, the boys had a blast and it was so much fun to see insta smiles all over the place.  It started with this invitation and I came up with a few things to go from there.  We had a water slide, water balloons and squirt gun fights. Since it was all about water activities the colors were of course blue.  Leyton had fun picking out treats to share, blueberry licorice, blue wrapped smarties, blue dolphin gummies...

A few pictures from the day.












Oh, how this boy melts my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site. I enjoy reading your blog.

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I think about things I’m grateful for, you are always on the list.

    ReplyDelete