Friday, June 17, 2011

Outdoor Waterslide Birthday Party Invitation


And we move on to the next party.  Leyton basically wanted to invite his friends over and just hangout.  When I mentioned having an outdoor water themed party he was all aboard.  The kid loves to be outside so this couldn't be any better.  We'll have a waterslide set up, plenty of water balloons to toss and enough water guns to get drenched from head to toe.

I'll be putting this design in my Etsy shop.  It would also be perfect for a pool party theme.

Enjoy the weekend and make sure those Dad's get plenty of TLC this Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I simply want to mention I’m newbie to blogging and certainly savored your web page. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your website . You really have amazing articles and reviews. Thanks for sharing your web page.

    Jorcel
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete