Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Party Planning


Saturday is miss Maddie's party.  She has five little friends coming over for a few hours.  She is super excited to see everyone!  

When I started to work on things for her party I turned to the blog world for some inspiration.  I'm all about pretty parties and saw plenty of them.  I know many out there are to show case their beautiful creations but, I often wonder what small fortune some spend on one certain event.  Anyone else feel that way? 

I think with the right tools, time and a little hands on work you can create a beautiful and fun party on a limited budget.  I seriously think we spent $40-$50 on Maddie's party which includes the invitations, food, decorations, cake, and party favors.  I'll fill you in on all of that next week along with photos of the party.  Can't wait to share!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment