Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Print and Product Favs


I'm sure I'm not alone when I say everytime I shop at Target I always come home with extra things that I entended not to buy.  I can't help it.  I love that store.  When I'm without the kids I like to take my time.  You know browse. I find myself an hour later without a thing in my cart but, enjoyed registering all the loving things I looked at.  My husband doesn't get it.  No need to explain, right?

One of my favorite paper and product lines right now at Target is the line Greenroom.  So fresh and fun.  I finally just looked them up and I'm happy to see that they have a blog

1 comment:

  1. these are really cute! and i'm so glad to know i'm not the only one with a target "problem." although, my husband would rather me have your version, since mine means i actually DO end up with a cart full of stuff after browsing. lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete