Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ballerina Party Part One

I can't believe how fast Maddie's Ballerina party flew last Saturday. She had that most wonderful time. It was so sweet to see all the girls dancing and twirling around in their tutu's.

I really enjoyed preparing her party and I'm excited to share it with you. I thought I'd break it up in parts since I took a ton of photos and it may just as well be easier to do it this way. Some of the items I did myself. In another posting I'll explain in more detail about them and also share a few as DIY's.

First up are the decorations and cake...
Sources :: Table cloth and cups - Target :: Jars - Hobby Lobby :: Malted Milk Balls - NutsOnline.com :: Pom Poms hanging from the light(DIY by me) - Lillyella blog site :: Striped Straws - Fort & Field


Ballerina Paper Dolls inspired from here


Flags and Party Favor tops made by me :: Pops made by me - Inspired by Bakeralla


Cake topper :: wooden doll purchased at Goose Grease Undone / Painted by me

1 comment:

  1. Oh it turned out very cute!! I love the tablecloth and cups you got from Target. I may have to go snag me some of those!

    ReplyDelete