Monday, March 29, 2010

365 years older

Yep, today is my birthday. No, I won't give you the exact number I'm turning but, let's just say that my favorite birthday gift when I turned 6 was a plastic white guitar with a photo of Shawn Cassidy on it. Do I feel older? Not really. I think the saying is right...you're only as old as you feel. I really don't feel the age I am today. I know a lot has happened in my life within the last 10 years but, aside from all of that I don't think I've really changed all that much. Okay, except for a few random stick straight grays on my head I've been finding here and there. But, nothing hair dye can't hide for awhile, right?

I do have a wish that I'd like YOU my followers and newbies to help me out with. I'd LOVE to hear any feedback to what new designs you'd like to see in my Etsy shop. Perhaps it's a theme birthday party design or a birth announcement with a certain color scheme. I really want to create designs that you are wanting. So please, share any ideas or requests. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment